Are you thinking about a career in healthcare?
Our 护理助理 program is a great way to start building your skills.
- Courses are offered fall, spring and summer
- Participants will earn 3 college credits upon completion of the course
- Program cost is lower than other local programs
- Students that complete the NA program are eligible to take the State of Wisconsin Nurse Aide Competency Examination.
- 学生将完成16个小时的学习, hands-on clinical experience at either a hospital or nursing home setting.
* Note: Information provided is accurate as of December 2020 for spring sessions and subject to change as new guidelines are provided.
Nursing assistants (NA’s) are an essential member of a healthcare team, who work under the direct supervision of a nurse and perform basic duties such as dressing, 洗澡, 喂养或运送病人.
The 护理助理计划 at Bellin College is a State of Wisconsin approved nurse aide training program and is reviewed every two years by the Office of Caregiver Quality of the Division of Quality Assurance of the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.
- Communicate and interact effectively with clients, family and co-workers.
- Demonstrate the maintenance and protection of client rights.
- Report information and record observations accurately.
- Demonstrate the ethical and legal responsibilities of the NA.
- Provide safe care to a diverse population, 会议的个人, physical and psychosocial needs of the resident.
- Assist with resident rehabilitation and restorative care,
- Assist residents with long-term, disabling conditions including
dementia, always focusing on the strengths of the resident.
- Eligible to take the Wisconsin 护理助理 Competence Evaluation.
All requirements for program entry must be completed prior to entry into the program.
- Technical Standards Inventory (signed by parent/guardian for students under 18 years of age)
- 必须出席: This State of Wisconsin directed program requires your attendance at all 122 hours of the program. We are not able to honor special requests for missed classes. Make-up dates listed on the class calendar are only for the purposes of sudden illness, 家庭紧急情况, 或恶劣天气.
- A caregiver background check will be completed after registration
The 护理助理 program is offered fall, spring and summer. Please check back for future courses and application dates or join our email list below to be notified of upcoming courses.
阶段1: 5月22日- 6月14日
阶段3: 6月19日- 7月28日
阶段2: 6月12日- 7月21日
高中生们请注意: If this course is being paid for by your high school, please use the registration link provided by your high school.
成本: $720(包括书籍和用品) Students are responsible for providing their own hospital scrubs and payment for the State of Wisconsin certified testing.
Sign up to receive email notifications as additional dates are added.
* Note: Information provided is accurate as of August 2020 and subject to change as new guidelines are provided.